Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements What do u use

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I came across these shimmeringz products and love the coloringz. I cannot find them anywhere.

Does anyone know something else to use like the coloringz because I want to use in the next few days and won't have time to order this and have it here by Saturday.

I am not sure the difference between the coloringz and the shimmerinz. I know nothing about the mizing, shimmers, etc .

I appreciate your help.

Snagg1
      Send PM

If you have a mini mister you can add water, perfect pearls powder and a little bit of super fine glitter. Mix it up and spray!

ty

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oooh Kathy, did you see the video they did on the Shimmerz blog with foil flowers and Coloringz? Weren't they just gorgeous? I actually ended up making some foil leaves yesterday with that technique and they tued out cool. They'll be on my round robin layout. Maybe I'll post a sneak…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

SOounds pretty Amber….a sneak would be nice 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Here's my leaves. I also used Tim Holtz's Gilded Glassine tutorial. That technique is so awesome and they really do tu out cool, however, it's hard to tell on the little leaves…

P.S. Kathy, if you end up ordering the Coloringz you should also try the Enamelz. Those are my two favorite products from Shimmerz.

[img:width=600&height=141]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1322064464_531_FT128251_img_1422.jpg[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

those leaves are awesome!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Amber how very pretty!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Beautiful leaves

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.