Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support What happened????

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It looks like all of my posts from yesterday are gone????

Something is wrong here today.
      I get an error when I try to go directly to the main site, but when I go from the blog to Forum, it works fine.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yeah- something is not right.

Herman was working on it. It seems to be everything is okay now!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Basically this www site exceeded the diskspace limits and had a major crash … we restored and fixed it. All should be fine now….

Yeah, but we lost hundreds of posts!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Yip, all data from 7 March was corrupted … so we restored from 6 March. That is unfortunately the best that could be done.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

thanks Herman!!!!

Thanks H

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks, Herman!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I can upload to the Gallery, but I can't post. When I click on an image, I get a critical error message…

me too!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I can upload to the Gallery, but I can't post. When I click on an image, I get a critical error message…

Me too.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hey guys,

Herman has been working his butt off to get the new store ready for reveal. I'm hoping we can have this all ready to roll over in the next couple of weeks. Once we move everything,the STORE will be the entry point to Swirlydoos, and you will access the forum from there.

The site has gotten SO LARGE that it is eating up bandwidth like a kit gorging on candy! Hopefully we will be able to streamline everything and the site will be MUCH more functional, streamlined and easy to navigate =o)

One challenge we are facing is the gallery. We're trying to figure out what to do with the gallery once we make the move. Once idea being considered is to move the gallery to the Swirlydoos PINTEREST page, but we are looking at all options. If you have any thoughts on this, please feel free to post them!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Are you wanting to save space by not hosting the gallery? Or is it the gallery itself that's giving you problems?
                        And the only reason I'm asking is because I've had experience with forums and galleries over the years of being a digital designer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.