Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support What have I done

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I accidently clicked mark all posts as read and now it is not showing the red dots even after I logout and login but if I click of see new posts there are new posts…how do I fix it???? Thanks

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Not sure but the red dots are an addiction for a lt of us lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Give it a few hours & the red dots will come back. We've all hit mark as read off and on….. :p

Yay their back 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh good!! I would go crazy without those red dots ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Huh!!!! I go crazy with them!!!!

YES……they screaming….OPEN me!!!

Gotta love em 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

lol!

I can't leave the forum until all the red dots are gone!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.