Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases What is CHA?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I assume this is some kind of show where the new products are displayed. Can anyone go to this? Is there any near Califoia. Probably a place to stay away from with my credit card. TY for the patience in answering my questions.

It is the Craft and Hobby Assoc. It is where all the manufacturers show there new products for the season as well as their lines of products. It's where Krissy gets to see and purchase kit goodies in person, she can talk and deal with the reps or producers directly.
    It was in LA in January, Rae, Debbie and I got to go cuz Krissy was kind enough to include us, but it's not really open to the public.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

CHA was great to attend and meet all of the Swirlydoos savages. There is so much new product, but only wholesalers can make order to purchase which made my credit cards happy…But, since you know what is new, buying all the goodies after release made my cards smoke (I think Krissy's were shooting fire at CHA)!!!
      I did a ton of Make and Takes in which I think I have the Queen of M&T title now. Also, the very creative Bonnie got to come to L.A. and I am going to try and insert a pic here so cross your fingers!

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303873489_360_FT86800_chagang_640x480_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

great picture Debbie!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Debbie!!!! Please!!!! Scrap this one!!!! Please??????

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great picture Debbie.

thank you for posting this, Debbie – already saved and on the 'to scrap' list ;D

how did i forget about Bonnie??????? i feel so bad!!! i spent so much time hangin with her!!

That is awesome Debbie!!!
            well me and Kathi and Kathy got to attend the Orlando(one time in Orlando only) CHA with Krissy and all I can say is CHA=Heaven!!! There is so much inspiration to be had there. No buying as it is for retailers to order only, but tons of free stuff to play with!! There are only 2 Craft and Hobby Associations shows a year. Summer in Chicago, and Winter in LA or Anaheim. I will probably be attending in July if all works out for me at work. Not sure if I can get the time off now as I had to take a bereavement leave for 2 weeks last month , and camp next month. I hope I can swing it!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm going to have to pass. Between camp the beginning of June, going to Texas to see DGK the end of June and Kathy's son's wedding the beginning of Sept my money tree just died!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Debbie!!!! Please!!!! Scrap this one!!!! Please??????

I will try, but I got to get some free time (or no sleep)!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

thank you for posting this, Debbie – already saved and on the 'to scrap' list ;D

how did i forget about Bonnie??????? i feel so bad!!! i spent so much time hangin with her!!

I know Shell, I had your back w/Bonnie I just figured you had a premature senior moment….There was a lot of free stuff given to attendees at the classes & Make and takes, and like Lisa said the Inspiration and creativity is everywhere. If you get a chance to go, try to make it because it is fun and awesome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.