Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers What program do you use…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

…to make a page sketch? I love the ones that have the embellishment clip art on them and not just squares and circles.

I wanted to try to create some and I have no idea of how to get it from my pencil drawing on paper to a computer graphic.

Thanks!
    Sheila

Nevermind… I figured it out. ;)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What did you figure as I have also wondered the same thing?

A lot of the graphics (used in making sketches) I found are compatible with photoshop. I had PSE on my wish list… A few days ago I was going through my husband's computer disks and found it! When I asked him about it he said Oh, I have had that program for awhile now & didn't see a need for it. I thought I might need to strangle him! LOL

But I haven't had the chance to really play with it… hopefully this weekend.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL…

One more reason why I need to get this. Have fun playing.

A lot of the graphics (used in making sketches) I found are compatible with photoshop. I had PSE on my wish list… A few days ago I was going through my husband's computer disks and found it! When I asked him about it he said Oh, I have had that program for awhile now & didn't see a need for it. I thought I might need to strangle him! LOL

DOH!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I use CS5 for my sketches

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.