Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books What's on your reading list for 2013?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I make it a point to read one book a month, if not more. I always have a list of books I want to read. Here's what I have on my nightstand right now, just waiting to be read:

11/22/63 by Stephen King
      Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
      Kids Beyond Limits: Anat Baniel Method (It's about helping kids with CP and Autism)
      A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving (This is an annual read for me.)

So what's on your list?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Books 8-10 in the Pendragon series
        Heaven is Real

That's all I have planned. I read the hunger games in 2012, books 1-7 of Pendragon, and a bunch of random library picks that were ok but not worth remembering.

Rae I used to LOVE Stephen King. I've read pretty much everything he's written. Never heard of that one though.

Great book ideas?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Andie, the SK came out a year or so ago????
          Anyway, get it, read it, it's fantastic until the end. I thought that he just didn't know how to wind it up? That may just be me.

Right now, The Given Day (Dennis Lehane) is waiting to be read. I'm waiting for the holidays to be over and for the chance to read in more than snippets.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

For me I have a couple of John Sanford prey books and an older Anne Rice I had dh download.

I'm also rereading dome of my photography books. Pulling my camera out for the new year and i'm really going to work it this year.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

That sounds great, Kim. I only have a point and shoot, but I hope to get a real Camera and lea that in the near future. That was going to be my New Year's resolution, but it's too much $$$ right now.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

2012 almost doesn't exist as far as pics go cuz my camera was busted most of the year. I have to do better in 2013.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

No camera? Andie, damn, that sucks!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.