Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff What's your latest guilty pleasure?

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I started watching this series, Hemlock Grove, on Netflix last week. It's REALLY terrible- the acting is pretty bad combined with some cheesy dialogue, but the story is so good. It's about werewolves and gypsies and such. I feel like a dork for watching it, but it's my guilty pleasure right now. Does anyone else have a guilty pleasure they'd like to share??

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

my guilty pleasure for a long time has been the Big Bang Theory. I get it!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I love that show too!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I started watching the first series of Sherlock Holmes on Netflix. I was so enraptured, I watched all of the episodes and got nothing else done! I was even painting trim for our new bathroom, and watched the last episode! And now I can't stop thinking about it, and I don't know where to find newer episodes. I know he has Luci Lu as Watson, but Netflix doesn't have it.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Don't judge me…all of The Real Housewives series. It's not appointment television but if I'm flipping channels I will watch.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Don't judge me…all of The Real Housewives series. It's not appointment television but if I'm flipping channels I will watch.

No judging from me! I was hooked on that terrible series about the hairstylists in NJ that fought all the time!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I started watching the first series of Sherlock Holmes on Netflix. I was so enraptured, I watched all of the episodes and got nothing else done! I was even painting trim for our new bathroom, and watched the last episode! And now I can't stop thinking about it, and I don't know where to find newer episodes. I know he has Luci Lu as Watson, but Netflix doesn't have it.

It will be back in the fall!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

The series is called Elementary & I think the new episodes start the last week in Sept I think.

My quilty pleaser is watching my day time soap Days of our Lives. I started watching it when I was on mateity leave with my daughter. My girlfriends VCR stopped working so I would tape the show for her and since that was usually about the time when I had to feed my daughter her bottle before her nap I'd watch it. The show drives me crazy because they drag out every thing in the show. Of course my daughter is now 22 and I'm still watching it, lol.

Hell's Kitchen and The Toy Hunter! Robin, I watch Big Bang Theory, but I just consider it a pleasure, not a guilty one. That show makes me laugh!! My newest addiction would be Sherlock from BBC, but I don't feel guilty watching it… just happy. ;)

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I used to watch One Life to Live- that was a true guilty pleasure. I would record episodes when I was in college to watch when I had time, and continued to do so until it was cancelled. I cried. I seriously watched that stupid show since I was seven.

Love that show so much I don't even feel guilty about it:) Who's your favorite character?

All right, this one is bad and I hate to even admit it, but Operacion Repo and Lizard Lick Towing, both on Tru TV. They are like watching a train wreck…

Oh, I'm hooked on The White Queen On Starz. I'm promised myself I wouldn't get hooked on another cable series (after The Tudors), but I'm hooked. I try not to watch, but I can't stop myself.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

[quote]

Love that show so much I don't even feel guilty about it:) Who's your favorite character?
                        [/quote]

Me too- it's high quality and the story line is really good and FUNNY!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

[quote]

No judging from me! I was hooked on that terrible series about the hairstylists in NJ that fought all the time!
                          [/quote]
                          Okay Erin I think we're even–LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.