Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Where do you place .png files?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi ladies!

I downloaded the frames file from 2 peas and they are all .png files. Where do I download them to for PSE? Do they go in the brushes file??

No Lisa. You cant load them unless you convert them to brushes. I keep my .png files in a sub folder with my Photoshop stuff on my desk top, and just retrieve them when i want. You load the files as if you were loading a picture into Photoshop. Then using your move tool, bring it on top of your photo. then you could resize the .png file over your photo till you get the desired size.

LisaN may have another solution for you since she works with PSE. I work with CS.

OK – Lisa, I have had the same question within CS4. I down load the png file, then when I open it, I open in CS4 like any other jpeg image??

yes. 🙂

I keep my digitial stuff in files. MY frames are in a folder titled holly mccaig frames. I open them the same way I open a photo.

There is a tut on my blog on how to do this. The fragmented frame one. ;)

Thanks Lisa's. You are the Photshop Wonder Twins.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks girls!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's what I do as well…. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.