Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Where is…..

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Lisa V? I know i've been hit or miss for a few weeks, but i haven't seen Lisa in a week or so. Hey Lisa are you ok?

I've been wondering where she is! She hasn't been around too much! Hope she is just really busy and that everything is O.K.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Same here.. Lisa where are you, are you doing ok?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OH, Lisa come out, come out wherever you are

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I PM'd here a few days ago. She's just super busy right now.
            But like the rest of you, I miss her tons.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh good Peggy, glad she's okay. It is always makes me feel good that we all watch out for each other even if we don't live near each other. There are some poor souls that no one ever bothers to check in on and that is just so sad.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

good to know that she's OK

She is a busy lady!!! Her job has taken a lot of her time as she has assumed a higher position, and of course CAMPING!!! I know how it is with a child that has lots of extra curricular activities as well. Family and work leave us little room for ourselves!! Dont forget what she does behind the scenes at Swirlydoos AND her other DT positions…She's fine girls!! Just a bit busy at the moment!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks Peggy and Lisa G. Just wanted to make sure, I know a lot of our swirly girls are having some issues right now. Glad everything is busy, but ok.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Awww, thanks for checking on me Kim! 🙂 XO And, thanks Lisa for giving them an answer.

Things have been a bit crazy for me as of late. I was promoted to Chief Compliance Officer within the Investment Advisory firm I've worked at for over 15 years. This is in addition to my Department Coordinator duties, stock/bond/mutual fund trading, and handling all of our high net worth clients. We recently changed our business so that we are fully registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, rather than using a back office to work through. Simply put, this means that we are literally flying on the flag pole by ourselves and the only authority over us at this point is the SEC. No more buffer (back office). So, as the CCO it is now my job to make sure that all policies and procedures are put into place and that we are following all laws and requirements, in addition to auditing the staff which is oh-so-much fun! ;D This is a huge and daunting undertaking. We will now be audited by the SEC Regulators and if something isn't right, it is my ass on the line. *stomach doing flip flops* Good news is that I'm kind of a compliance geek and find that while I am so overwhelmed, I am enjoying this new responsibility.

I've been so immersed in reading manuals and trying to structure things that by the time I get home, I'm shattered and feel as though I have had a lobotomy. I find myself staring at the forums and can't seem to articulate any coherent conversion. LOL

I have been so busy that I only get a few minutes a day where I can even log in and see what is going on, so I have been limiting myself to the DT and making sure that the essentials are taken care of.

Then, we have band concerts, karate, other after school activities, cleaning, laundry, groceries and CAMPING! I seriously need to lea to be a better drinker. LOL

So, I am hoping that little by little I will be able to get back into the swing of things this week and moving forward.

I've missed all you!!! XOXOXO

Wow, Lisa! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Pace yourself! We don't want you buing out! Have fun with the camping!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ditto!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Ditto x 2!!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Congrats on the promotion Lisa, that's very exciting – you definitely sound like a very busy lady – I loved your lobotomy comment, lol.

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Congrats Lisa.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.