Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Who Watched?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

The season premier of Dexter last night???? I cried through almost the whole thing.

I'm still working on Season 4 via Netflix…..2 more discs' to go then I'll start on Season 5.

I'm still working on Season 4 via Netflix…..2 more discs' to go then I'll start on Season 5.

Me too – just started season 4.
    Since we do not subscribe to Showtime, we'll be waiting until this time next year for season 5.

We are filling in the gaps with the Tutors which I also love (Holy Cow on the Costumes) and 6 Ft Under.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Not me! I don't have that station. I already complained about it on the Hate thread!

Jenn, don't you LOVE Six Feet Under- best show ever!

Yep we are on season 3 of six feet under and I really enjoy it – but Hubby is not quite as tolerant of all the sex that is on the show – if ya know what I mean.
      He gets squimeeish. I say, Oh well, order up the next NetFlix baby!
      But right now we are watching Dex.
      Oh how I have missed him.

I watched up to season 4 of sex feet under… i mean six feet under then I got tired of it.

I need to watch the Tudors from the beginning. I tuned in late and missed a lot.

How about Nurse Jackie. Does anyone watch that?

OMG…I cried, it was so sad!!! And Dexter letting out that rage, and confessing noone loved Rita like he did..Oh my, it just broke my heart!!!! It was so good..Now back to the serial killings, the next one is going to be pretty horrific…Cant wait!!!!

I watched up to season 4 of sex feet under… i mean six feet under then I got tired of it.

I need to watch the Tudors from the beginning. I tuned in late and missed a lot.

How about Nurse Jackie. Does anyone watch that?

I watched the last episodes of Nurse Jackie but can't find the new ones yet. I missed Dexter, but I'll catch up on Video on Demand.

Lisa. I've noticed, but I haven't mentioned that I LOVE your new Avi. Way pretty!

Thanks Debbie!

I don't have Showtime so I missed the last season of the Tudors..will have to get the DVD. I loved Nurse jackie until I couldn't justified the Showtime price for 1 or 2 shows

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I went to sleep before Dexter started but I watched from DVR as soon as I got home yesterday…OMG…it was so sad. I loce Dexter..

am I gonna have to put Nurse Jackie on my netflix list? Wonder if it's on DVD?

I do find the Tutors just fascinating. Each episode, hubby and I would watch then google history to see what really happened. For years I have been intrigued with John Fisher and Thomas Moore.

John Fisher was the Bishop of Rochester back in the day, and he happens to be the Patron Saint of Rochester – my city. We have a school named after him here.

Any whoo – back to Dex. Gosh he is just an amazing actor. The whole cast – my fav is Masooka (sp?)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I had Showtime free as a promo for a couple of years and was hooked on the Tudors, but it was the only thing I ever watched (I had no idea about Dexter then) so I refused to pay $15.00 a month for it. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, killed me to miss it.

am I gonna have to put Nurse Jackie on my netflix list? Wonder if it's on DVD?

I do find the Tutors just fascinating. Each episode, hubby and I would watch then google history to see what really happened. For years I have been intrigued with John Fisher and Thomas Moore.

John Fisher was the Bishop of Rochester back in the day, and he happens to be the Patron Saint of Rochester – my city. We have a school named after him here.

Any whoo – back to Dex. Gosh he is just an amazing actor. The whole cast – my fav is Masooka (sp?)

Masooka is a Pig!!! You should watch Nurse Jackie. It's REALLY good!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.