Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Who's going to CHA with me??? Jan 9-13th Anaheim

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey ladies, I have to get busy on tickets and hotel for Winter CHA in anaheim. Jan 9-13th.  WE MUST STAY FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE LAST DAY!  The workshop schedule just came out as well, so if you are CONFIRMED CAN BE THERE and you want to go (we split hotel rooms to save cash) then post here so i'll know!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

E.T.A. The 9th are business workshops, the show floor doesn't open until the 10th

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I want to go! I'm still working on logistics and I won't know for sure YET.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Count me in for sure, I may be bunking with Jen, if that is ok, she and I are on the same sleep schedule, LOL, so it works better for me that way. BUT I definitely want to go!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

I wanna go 🙁 It's about 50 minutes from me, we always go down there to watch the Yankees play the Angels ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That would be me!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sweet, I'll work on this and let everyone know!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

How do those who aren't biz owners get to go?

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Paula, Krissy can bring people with her. 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

oh my – I would SO be there…..but I just can't even think about getting on a plane!! 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                          Send PM

That is so cool! About 4 years ago I saw it advertised and I asked my fil if he and his girlfriend wanted to go with me cuz they live right there and they said oh sure! Then I found out only biz owners and I was crushed. I was telling my hubs lets start a biz so I can go lol 🙂

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

It would be very awesome for you to come Paula!!!!

Snagg1
                              Send PM

As soon as I have the deets I will let you know 🙂 I wanna go for sure!

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

You go WITH a biz owner my dahling! I like to invite my girls to come with me to these shows. I enjoy getting to know my peeps on a more personal level, and I love the insight that new eyes bring!

Snagg1
                                  Send PM

You go WITH a biz owner my dahling! I like to invite my girls to come with me to these shows. I enjoy getting to know my peeps on a more personal level, and I love the insight that new eyes bring!

Awesome! Meeting you all would be fantastic!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.