Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll why? why? why can't i keep track of who i follow?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

i sign up to follow many people, using my gmail account, but only a select few show on my subscriptions. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong, but it's very fustrating! can't i sign in with my gmail account, click 'follow' and it link to my subscriptions? why do i have to add it to my subscriptions seperately???? very fustrated!!

{{shakes head}}}

i guess that makes me lost.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

im not sure?????? lol

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hmmmm, when I sign into my blog I end up at my dashboard thing and all of my subscriptions show up in a box below that. Are yours showing up there?

I don't have a blog. I think it's different if u have a blog.

Snagg1
          Send PM

*gasp* and WHY don't you have a blog?! I think that needs to be on your short-list of things to get done before summer. Just saying…..

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ditto. It's on my long list of things that I don't have time for.

[quote]

*gasp* and WHY don't you have a blog?! I think that needs to be on your short-list of things to get done before summer. Just saying…..
            [/quote]

that means a lot coming from you, Lisa, I appreciate the encouragement. but i think i'm too lazy to keep it up, frankly. i dunno…..

on a better note, i think the gmail gods heard me, and some of who i follow mysteriously linked with my 'reader'. so, i am working on adding the subs to it, as i come across them again. i signed up for a whole whack, and now i am trying to remember, or check thru, those that i visit.

Snagg1
              Send PM

[quote]
              [quote]

[/quote]

that means a lot coming from you, Lisa, I appreciate the encouragement. but i think i'm too lazy to keep it up, frankly. i dunno…..

on a better note, i think the gmail gods heard me, and some of who i follow mysteriously linked with my 'reader'. so, i am working on adding the subs to it, as i come across them again. i signed up for a whole whack, and now i am trying to remember, or check thru, those that i visit.
              [/quote]

You really need to get a blog going so that you can post your cards. I'll bet it would help the ETSY.

haven't had any sales lately on the etsy, only supplies, no cards, haven't had cards sales otherwise lately either. just been scrappin lately, haven't even been into cards for some reason. i think christmas got me bummed about the whole card thing. {{shrug}}

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

awwwwwwww {{{HUGGGS}}}

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.