Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Why You Need Viva Decor Paper Soft!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have a video tutorial using Paper Soft up on the blog today.

http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2013/09/why-you-need-viva-decor-paper-soft.html

How do YOU use Paper Soft? What do you think of it? Share your ideas here!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great tutorial !!

Thanks for enabling me into buying 5 more colors. LOL

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks, Kathi!

What colors did you get? I want the apricot one sooooo bad!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just started with the basics, Moss Green, Light Moss Green, Rose, Walnut Brown and Dark Sand. I'll go from there..he he

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I've never heard of the paper soft before, it looks very cool, great video Rae!

Oh really Steph… It is AMAZING stuff. And that being said by me, who L O V E S Distress inks.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, Kathi, you are BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the video is terrific, thanks for all of the tips, Rae!

Fantastic. I needed that tutorial…. So now what's with the inka-gold…. How do ya get it out of those three little holes? I'm new to inks-golds

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks, ladies!

Portia, I just take out that round inner lid- you DON'T need it, but you can keep it to help from drying out, but definitely remove it if you want any of the Inka Gold to come out!

Ok that's what I thought. Just was perplexed with the piece that had the three holes in it lol. Thanks girlie!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Portia I just push down and some squeezes out. I like to keep it in so it doesn't dry out. Just push with your finger or a styles and it comes right up:)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Great video Rae and so appropriately titled.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Portia I just push down and some squeezes out. I like to keep it in so it doesn't dry out. Just push with your finger or a styles and it comes right up:)

Wow- yours must be from a different batch- I think it may be your humidity and good luck, because my old gold one is already flaky.

I can't push mine down…. When it dries can you add a little water? Have you played with that at all?

I loved mine.. I used on the card I placed in the card forum and kit gallary today.. used it together with the sponges that came with the kit… found in so wonderful, soft and easy to apply so I did not get a covered look.. but a hint of black along the edges and on my risings on the card… So I will be using it a lot I think…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.