Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Why You Need Viva Decor Paper Soft!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

This looks so great.
    Hope I get to try mine today.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Awesome video … Bad Rae Bad … Now I want to buy more colors and I haven't even tried the one I received in the kit (my kit finally arrive yesterday so I carved out some time to play today).

I have quite a few if the inka gold colors. A tip (I saw somewhere) is to put a moist baby wipe (or a wadded piece) into the container when you close it up. Keeps the moisture content up. I'm in Califoia and it is dry. All my inka gold colors are still very moist and a couple I've had for more than 6 months.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

good tip Ronin..thanks !

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I can't push mine down…. When it dries can you add a little water? Have you played with that at all?

Yes, you can. A small amount works really well too.

Saw the video Rae..it was great! Thanks for all the ideas.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, doll!

Awesome video, Rae! Loved seeing all the things to do with Paper Soft!

I got time to play with both the Paper soft and the inka gold yesterday.
            Thanks RAE for the video – I don't think I would have known what to do with these Paper Soft if I haven't seen that. So I have used it on the edges on the page I'm doing now, and had to try coloring a couple of tags. Bought a green one just some days before the kit arrived, so I have a green and a brown.

The inka gold I used to coloring some home made paper flowers, I followed a tutorial and there I was told to use some water on sponge, so I did and it tued out beautiful.

I saw this video on Viva Decor—> http://www.viva-decor.de/de/my-paper-world/index_paper.php?id=video_tipps_Blumen_Blaetter_PSC_wischen

It is in German, but you get the picture anyway. I've tried it and it came out pretty gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing the video link, Paulien! That is so cool!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I think your right Rae…it must be the humidity. However when it comes to the mod melts they NEVER hardened because of the humidity. Winter may be better and I may want to add some moisture to my inked then too.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome tutorial Rae! Thank you – I can't wait to get more colors now!

Oh, btw, Joann's has them on sale online this week for $5.69!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

oh you little enabler, you. LOL

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

WHAT?! Oh man!!!! I HAVE to go get them now!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.