Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~~WINNER~~ Antiquities Kit Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 66 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Antiquities kit.

You must upload your project to the Antiquities sketch challenge gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! You have until July 16th to load your gorgeous piece of art into the gallery. There will either be a vote or a random winner – and the winner shall be announced in the in this thread shortly thereafter.

Here is the sketch!

kit42sketch-1.jpg?

Here is how our incredibly talented team interpreted this sketch:

?Vicky

JuneVicky.jpg?

Rae

JuneRae.jpg?

Paulien

Junepaulien.jpg?

LisaV

JuneLisaV.jpg?

Larissa

JuneLarissa.jpg?

Irene

JuneIrene.jpg?

Heidi

JuneHeidi.jpg?

Angelica

JuneAngelica.jpg?

Beautiful sketch! The DT LO's are so gorgeous and filled with inspiration! I can't wait to get to this challenge! It has been a month since I have scrapped anything!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great sketch and such beautiful samples from the Design Team!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

520fixedjpg.jpg
          Actually I was working on this before the sketch came out, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gorgeous lo ladies!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great layout Debbie, love the deep distressing and misting and masking!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

520fixedjpg.jpg
                Actually I was working on this before the sketch came out, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Love what you did with the photo!!!! Stamping, misting and OH MY your embellies are amazing!!!! Gorgeous page!!!!!

Wow, Debbie! Love the stamping and misting! What you did with the photo is very cool!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

WOW, Debbie!!! That is one amazing page!!! How did you do the tire marks?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love your layout! So creative…the embellies work perfectly! And your boys are so adorable!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

WOW, Debbie!!! That is one amazing page!!! How did you do the tire marks?

Angelica, One of the papers in the kit already has the tire tracks on it. I just used an embossing pen and Timmy's embossing powder. I was happy how it tued out..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments..

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Debbie – terrific layout, very creative.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Here is my take on the sketch.
                          [img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1340672700_40_FT161141_optical_illussion.jpg[/img]

Wow the design team layouts this month are spectacular..gotta get over to the gallery to leave some love.
                          Debbie I love that title and what a cool and cute layout…love the photo…it really stands out.

Sherri that picture is amazing and you did a lovely job of scrapping it..the pps and colors are perfect.

Here's mine. These are photos of my dd2…she did a photo shoot a few years ago and I've already scrapped photos from that (several times) and I just found some more that I haven't used in a file. Yay!

[img:width=599&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1340673204_885_FT161141_img_1336.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.