Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges winner Autumn Rose Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Autumn Rose Kits create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the November challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 12/15
      Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383672196_12_FT0_img_5144_.jpg[/img]

Entries:

JeannieV:

Mimi402:

Hanne:
      normal_Liv_og_Hanne_28750x74629.jpg

Pala:

[img:width=600&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386636067_996_FT223844_splash_.jpg[/img]

Cheryl:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1387057782_17_FT223844_nov_sgc_2013_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Absolutely ADORABLE sample page Ang! WOW!!!

simply adorable! Love this layout and sweet picture!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gorgeous page!!!

Gorgeous LO, Angelica! Love the stencling and that photo is so precious!

What an adorable photo and layout. Beautiful design and embellies…love your butterflies.
        I'm working on my layout now..the die cut pp is called Geraldine, my mom's name, and I found an old pic of her..so got the pp and the pic…but no mojo.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love it Ang!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

So sweet and pretty!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous layout and sweet photo!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks ladies!

Just a heads up this challenge will close early. November 24th. There isn't much time so get your scrappy on!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Here's mine…love how some layouts are just meant to be. A few days ago I found this photo of my mom..it was tiny so I scanned and printed it up…then I received my kit and there was this die cut that perfectly matched and it was called Geraldine which was her name…sooo here she is, my beautiful mother, Geraldine at age 21.
                The line at the bottom says And then I clearly heard my mothers voice
                Everything on here is from Swirlydoos.
                I've no idea why this looks fuzzy, doesn't irl.

[img:width=599&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383844859_885_FT223844_img_5714.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Jeanie this is beautiful and it suits the photo perfectly!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Jeannie, this is so pretty! Don't you just love it when the papers and the pics are meant to be together?

what a gorgeous layout! this kit is simply perfect for that picture of your mom!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Jeannie, your butterfly challenge layouts are always candy for the eye!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.