Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER Gilted Pleasure Butterfly Challange

This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Gilted Pleasure Kits create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the September challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 10/15

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=607]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378398269_12_FT0_img_4776_.jpg[/img]

Entries:

JeannieV:

Peggy:

Portia:

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1379430289_2744_FT219204_image_.jpg[/img]

Hanne:
      normal_Fiskevollen_281017x102429_28795x80029.jpg

Katyoparty:

Mimi402:

Peggy: #2

Shayla:

Merrihew:

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381422918_17_FT219204_sept_butterfly_challenge_2013_.jpg[/img]

JetteW:

pala:
      public/1381618883_996_FT219204_ash_think.jpg][/url]

lynngood2012:

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh My, Angelica! Absolutely gorgeous!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love, love, love this layout Angelica and those butterflies are so pretty.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

fabulous Ang! I keep going back to look at this! it is incredible!

Ang..this just looks super gorgeous vintage! Wowzer!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you!! It's the kit…..soooo inspirational!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Gorgeous Angelica, Wow! incredible is right! Words can't say enough…

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

fabulous Ang! I keep going back to look at this! it is incredible!

Me too. Can I have it? ;)

Oh wow..that layout is gorgeous, Angie. Can I just copy it? I want those butterflies. Love all the distressed layering.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sure, you can lift it Jeannie!!
                  The butterflies are at my etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161224860/somber-beauty-glitter-glass-butterflies?ref=shop_home_active

SHAMELESS PLUG :p

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Completely amazing layout Angelica! I've looked at it now about 5 times over the past couple of days. It really is perfection. For those of you who have never seen one of Angelica's butterflies in person–they are beautiful!

Thanks for the link to your butterflies, Angie..I'm gonna check 'em out and probably get me some.

Here's mine..I LOVE this kit and I love brown and aqua together.
                    These people are Hedwig and Otto, my hubby's pateal grandparents in their 1914 wedding photo. She was 17.
                    Everything on here is from the current or other kits..except the bits of lace, the pendant the lovely cameo sits in and the copic markers I used to color the silver photo coer. I could not believe the little brides and flower girl image from a G45 kit a few months back…the bride is dressed just like Heddy.

[img:width=595&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378678718_885_FT219204_img_5220.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Completely gorgeous.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

That tued out beautifully Jeannie! It's cool that you realized the brides were dressed alike and put them together.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Jeannie!!! It's gorgeous! And the vintage romantic feel is amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.