Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER Lavender Escape Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 93 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Using the October Lavender Escape Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the Oct. challenge.

Please have your page in the gallery by Oct. 30th

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1285875806_12_FT0_100_8650_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ang! That is the bomb!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ang this is awesome! And those butterflies are FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! I'm totally inspired now…will have to play along! Thanks!!lol

Snagg1
          Send PM

Ang that is gorgeous!!!!! Love how soft it looks. I could just kiss that face!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW! !amazed This is so beautiful! Love love love all the flowers! And the photo is adorable!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Just stunning Ang! how do you keep doing it???????

Gorgeous.

Wow what an amazing layout. I love it. You did a phenominal job.
              Hugs Tracy

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I was really inspired to enter this challange. I tried to upload my page in the galleri, but it failed… I will try again another day. Anyway here is my layout;
                fjaril.jpg
                the black flowers is homemade.. !shy
                The title is in Swedish and says; Butterfly and SAGA in filmstripe is the name of my daughter. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Stunning & sweet, Angelica!!!!
                  (& big thanks for hosting this challenge every month, I love how it wakes up the mojo!!!)

Snagg1
                    Send PM

awwwww…..how cute is that?! What a sweet page

I was really inspired to enter this challange. I tried to upload my page in the galleri, but it failed… I will try again another day. Anyway here is my layout;
                    fjaril.jpg
                    the black flowers is homemade.. !shy
                    The title is in Swedish and says; Butterfly and SAGA in filmstripe is the name of my daughter. 🙂

Oh Karin, this is such a super sweet layout & your dd is beautiful!! I love your handmade flowers & also the way you stacked the large flower with that beautiful lace ruffle, tulle & then a fabric twist (?) SO delicate & pretty & perfect complement to the black!! And your butterflies – WOW!!! WTG honey ;)

Stunning lo Ang – AGAIN!! Thank you girls for all the wonderful inspiration xxxx

Beautiful layout, Karin!! Love the butterflies and Saga's name in the filmstrip!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thanks girls!!!

Beautiful page Karin!! Yo r little ribbon flowers are so cute!!! When the gallery is up and running don't forget to lead your page there:)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous lo's!!

I'm in! Just hope I can download soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.