Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER Madame Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 165 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 167 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Here'smine.I can't count how many times I've used photos from dd2's selfie photoshoot.she did 4 years ago. I thought this one was perfect for this kit.
      btw I love the name of this months challenge…the Madam Butterfly challenge.
      The butterfly which I changed the color on and the little winged boot thing in the frame are from some G45 pps. The bigger gears around the big flower (which is from a kit) and the title word and the pearl flourish are from Want2scrap. I colored those gears and the title with 3 different silks, gold, dark pink and this months orange. I painted them white first and then started fooling around with the silks. I inked them with black when they dried. All the pps and floral stickers are from this months kit. The other gears are from stash….Jolees I believe.

[img:width=599&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373566477_885_FT212907_img_4793.jpg[/img]

Wow! Beautiful Jeannie…Your daughter is sooo Gorgeous! Totally awesome LO! Love it!!!!

Here is mine!!! My Cousins and me…
      [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373578814_996_FT212907_cousins.jpg][img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373578814_996_FT212907_cousins_.jpg[/img][/url]

I love that painting around the photo technique. Lovely layout…very striking…and beautiful photo.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Here'smine.I can't count how many times I've used photos from dd2's selfie photoshoot.she did 4 years ago. I thought this one was perfect for this kit.
        btw I love the name of this months challenge…the Madam Butterfly challenge.
        The butterfly which I changed the color on and the little winged boot thing in the frame are from some G45 pps. The bigger gears around the big flower (which is from a kit) and the title word and the pearl flourish are from Want2scrap. I colored those gears and the title with 3 different silks, gold, dark pink and this months orange. I painted them white first and then started fooling around with the silks. I inked them with black when they dried. All the pps and floral stickers are from this months kit. The other gears are from stash….Jolees I believe.

[img:width=599&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373566477_885_FT212907_img_4793.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous Shabby Steampunk!!!! Love the colors and the gears and your awesome layering!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373578814_996_FT212907_cousins.jpg][img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373578814_996_FT212907_cousins_.jpg[/img][/url]

Love the photo blending and the pretty flower cluster; your use of the rubs is gorgeous!!!

Ooooo, Barbara! Gorgeous! The colors are so beautiful and I love the blue painting behind the photo! Love the ribbon through the eyelets, the stitching and stamping!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Those are some gorgeous layouts Jeanne and Barbara! So different from each other–I love seeing all the styles from everyone.

Here is my layout–

[img:width=500&height=460]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373835815_2593_FT212907_img_0996_500x460.jpg[/img]

This is going to do double duty in the Sketch Challenge as well because it worked out too perfectly that I accidentally printed three copies of the same pic–TFL!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Jeannie, my goodness your dd is a beauty!! You're page is stunning!!

Barbara, I love the look of the paint behind your photo!! Awesome effect!

Patty, beautiful distressing and flower clusters!!

All so lovely, ladies!! Keep loading those projects up!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Jennie, love this layout. I may have to lift bits and pieces of it.

Barbara, you do such a great job of extending your photo with paint and mediums. You should do a tut on it.

Patty, Love the distressing and flower clusters. What a fun pic you scrapped.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Love it Patty! What I love about your style (besides the artsyness) is how you make the pic you use blend in so well with your design…It just becomes a part of it! Very cool!

Love your fun LO, Patty! Cool design and beautiful flower cluster! Love how you arranged the copies of that fun photo!

Super cute layout, Patty…funny foto and great techniques..love all the flowers.

I love how you made the background behind the Picture… wonderful and amazing..

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Thanks for all of the nice compliments. Next time I make one I will take some pics as I do it. It is really very easy. I did this one with modeling paste and water colors

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh Barbara I love the colors on your layout and the painting behind the photo to extend it looks awesome!

Patty your layout is so cute, great photos and your flower cluster is beautiful!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Thanks for the compliments on my layout. That is a pic of my good friend opening wide and saying ah to her cheesecake! She would KILL me if she knew I did that layout and posted it for all to see so don't tell anyone–LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.