Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Winner Nouveau Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 96 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Nov. Nouveau Kit create a layout with using any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the Nov. challenge.

You can enter as many pages as you wish.

Closing Date 12/15

Once the challenged is closed I will pick a random winner. The winner will receive a RAK from me

Example:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1352739811_12_FT0_smile_.jpg[/img]

Entries:

Kim

[img:width=600&height=580]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1353252951_131_FT183333_nov_butterfly_challenge_.jpg[/img]

Maria

Katyoparty:

Snowdog:
      normal_Hot-Air-Balloon---Swirlydoo.jpg

Pala:

[img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354576291_996_FT183333_ash_2_.jpg[/img]

CathiO:

Peggy:

MandaK:

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What an Adorable example!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It truly is beautiful.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Adore the brown and peach together.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Beautiful: the photos, the flowers, vines and butterflies and those sweet touches of lace!!!!
            Oh, how I love this challenge!!!!

Oh! Love these colors together! Pretty little flower clusters and gorgeous butterflies! Adorable photos!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful Ang!!!!!1

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Angelica I love your sample, so pretty with the mix of colors and those cute photos!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Your example is completely awesome!

wow Angelica!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thank ya, ladies!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Here is my entry for this challenge. It is my third layout that I am doing for a Christmas present. This one is for my cousin. Of course I used my favorite picture of my Grandmother when she was a young lady.

I pulled out a stencil and some molding paste. My poor little butterfly is stuck among my floral cluster. I also fussy cut the frame out.
                      [img:width=600&height=580]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1353252951_131_FT183333_nov_butterfly_challenge_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Angelica, so pretty, those butterfles are so intricate, don't know if that is the right word for them but they are beautiful!!!

Kim, Lovely LO. The frame looks perfect there!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Super gorgeous, Kim. Love the design and the flower clusters are amazing. Great masking. 🙂

Here's a card I did, figured since it pretty prominently displays some butterflies, I would enter it into the challenge this month. Love this kit and absolutely need more of that Maya Road Tu-Tu Tulle trim!!!
                          [img:width=421&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1353260857_874_FT183333_laurenbirthday2012_1.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.