Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Winner Vintage Chic Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 87 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Vintage Chic Kit create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the March. challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 4/15

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1363019240_12_FT0_pretty_cute_.jpg[/img]

Entires:

m4gnj:

pala:

[img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1364599747_996_FT202114_ash_in_flight_.jpg[/img]

Andiepants04:

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1365357820_572_FT202114_trash2treas1_.jpg[/img]

Merrihew
      [img:width=600&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1365480233_17_FT202114_march_butterfly_challenge_2013_.jpg[/img]
      :

QT:

lynngood2012:

[

Katyoparty:

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous LO, Ang! Love the colors of this kit! Adorable photos of your dd! Can't wait to get it!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ang, these are the most adorable images!!!!!!
        And your design with all the embellies is stunning!!!!!

Wow! Stunning!

How adorable..darling photos and love how you used all the pink with those pps…lovely colors together.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks girls!!
          It seems with this paper line you can add in another color and it looks perfect!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I so cannot wait to get my hands on this!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So pretty Angelica and such a cute photo!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Has anyone got their kits yet?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Angelica, your LO is sooo Pretty! Love it , Love it,Love it! What cute pics of your DD, she has the sweetest face.
                  I got my kit, I am working on the Scrap your Age Challenge…YIKES! You are right, any color looks awsome with the papers…So fun to work with…I am using the white washed wood for my background. Right now it is my Fave!

I have my kit, Angelica. I am going on a 4 day crop with my sis and sis-in-law the first week of April, so I am working on all the challenges then. Can't wait to get started on them!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I have my kit, Angelica. I am going on a 4 day crop with my sis and sis-in-law the first week of April, so I am working on all the challenges then. Can't wait to get started on them!

Cheryl, are you coming to Denver??

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Love the soft pink with these papers.

[quote]

Cheryl, are you coming to Denver??
                      [/quote]
                      No. It's a crop in Nebraska. My dd will have a doctor's appt. the end of April or the first part of May, so I will be in Denver then. 🙂 I will let you know.

Ang… I love your beautiful page!!!

Cheryl… have fun at your crop!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.