Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~~WINNER~~ Vintage Chic Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 102 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM
      We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos March kit.

You must upload your project to the Vintage Chic sketch challenge gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! You have until April 17th to load your gorgeous piece of art into the gallery. There will either be a vote or a random winner – and the winner shall be announced in the in this thread shortly thereafter.

Here is our sketch!  Ain't she purdy?

1361636658_13_FT0_kit51_sketch_zpse46b36e2.jpg

Here is what our designers did with it!

Our Guest Designer – Manda!!

SDManda_zpsec35ae8b.jpg

Angelica

SDAng_zps3c834c16.jpg

Lisa

SDLisa_zps7f9b54e8.jpg

Irene

SDIrene_zps7f9ae77d.jpg

Heidi

SDHeidi_zps80576a11.jpg

I love the sketch and the DT did a FABULOUS job with it! Thanks for posting this Lisa! I was just getting all the info for the different challenges printed off. I'm getting ready for a 4 day crop the first week in April! Guess what I will be working on!

Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to get the kit this time.

I love this sketch… and think I need to have a try when my kit gets her… or maybe I should start right away (sins I already got the entire engraverline in the house, and keep on ordering new bits as soos as I use one up… )

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great sketch & I love all the DT samples!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Can't wait to see what you do with this Cheryl. Have great time at your crop!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This is an awesome sketch! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Ok here is my take on the sketch. it will also be doing double duty in Manda's challenge. The photo is a a quick cellphone shot i took of my new hair do. I was wearing it darker and straight, I have since added highlights again.

i used the new mask we got and embossing paste (love that stuff). Lost of mist and punches and die cuts were also used.

I love this sketch and will probably use it again and again.
              [img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1363789319_131_FT202880_img_1324.jpg[/img]

Wow, Kim! This is beautiful! Love the misting and the masking with the embossing paste! (I will definitely have to try and get some of that!) The black swirly vines are the perfect touch! Your hairdo looks great!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Great layout Kim! Love the whole thing but your spritzing and clustering is my fav. Nice do too!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

So beautiful, Kim! Love the masking and misting!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Ok here is my take on the sketch. it will also be doing double duty in Manda's challenge. The photo is a a quick cellphone shot i took of my new hair do. I was wearing it darker and straight, I have since added highlights again.

i used the new mask we got and embossing paste (love that stuff). Lost of mist and punches and die cuts were also used.

I love this sketch and will probably use it again and again.
                    [img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1363789319_131_FT202880_img_1324.jpg[/img]

Love!!!! the hair & love the photo!!!!! Your masking and your misting are fantastic, your vines and your bling are gorgeous!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Love the sketch this month & thanks to the DT for so much beautiful inspiration!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Oh Kim I love this layout, such pretty misting and your photo is beautiful!

Got my kit today and alresdy working with the sketch…so fun..my second layout is pn the way

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.