Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests Winner Winner Chicken dinner!!!! Winner announced!!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

How would you like to win this amazing kit by Bo Bunny!!!!! Whoo-ligans Collection !!! Oh my, it is so adorable for those Halloween photo's that you have sitting around in a box!!!! CHA is upon us and the Design Team has some fabulous contests to win fabulous prizes!!! Just stay tuned to win this collection. Check back again tomorrow July 27th 12 noon EST on this post to find out what you have to do to win this collection!! Well, the papers and the cutouts, the solids are not included…oops…

OK, Here is the Deal…EST is my time, some are ahead of us, some are after us, so I am announcing the contest now…To win this Beauoooooooooootiful collection, We are going on a blog hop…So Head on over to our very own Swirlydoos blog for info!!!

http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2010/07/win-bo-bunny-swirlydoos-blog-hop.html%5B/url%5D

[img:width=334&height=638]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280153578_55_FT0_bbwhooliganscollection.png[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Right, leave us hanging!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
      Okay, I'll be back tomorrow!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Heehee!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Whoa… It's Bo Bunny madness!! Did you know they just had a DT call? Did anyone apply?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

aarrgggghhhh
          you mean I have to wait?????

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I heard, but I didn't apply!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I didn't apply, but I love Bo Bunny (most of the time). I have an OBSESSION with double dot paper!

SO CUTE!!! those monsters rock!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I didn't apply, but I love Bo Bunny (most of the time). I have an OBSESSION with double dot paper!

You too???? I love that stuff. And Coredinations.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yes, Coredinations is awesome- I don't have any right now, but I want some so I can get some TH embossing folders, then sand them. It would be cool with flowers too. I need some!!

I usually adore Bo Bunny. It's cute for little folks' pages….

I'll be here!!

I hope to be here too! Sounds fun!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Rae. I got some at Scrappy Do the last time I was there, and I LOVE them!!!! Gonna go back for more soon as I can!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.