Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges WINNER WITH THE GRANDEST COCK IS…. Sept challenge for those of us that are COCK obsessed!

This topic contains 112 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Paula!! Congrats Paula. Must say the vote was really close ut in the end, Paula's cock **snicker, snicker** took first place! Paula PM me your addy please and I will send you something for your cock collection!

Now I am talking about roosters aka cocks, you know like chickens! LOL, get your minds out of the gutter. This is an easy challenge, all you have to do is create something that has a cock or a hen on it. It can be a tag, layout, off the page, card, you dream it up and I'm good with it. Your cock/hen can be chipboard, photo, diecut, stamped, whatever you want!

And for an extra point, use this quote on your project, The rooster may crow, but the hen delivers the goods! Winner will be determined by vote and I will provide a RAK which of course will be a cock of some sort, LOL, and some other goodies too!

This challenge is open to everyone including the design team. You may enter as many different projects as you like but you can not enter your cock challenge project in any other Swirlydoos challenge. Challenge closes at midnight, Sept 30, EST.

rooster%2Bchallenge.jpg

rooster-challenge-close1.jpg

rooster-challenge-close.jpg

And here's some Graphic 45 mini book inspiration.

[img:width=600&height=403]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1409755290_312_FT0_rsz_mini_cover_and_box_.jpg[/img]

Look at all the pretty cocks!!

1. Barbara

1410035488_996_FT247704_tag8.jpg

2. Kathi

1410464109_41_FT247704_cock_challenge.jpg

3. Rae

1410624656_16_FT247704_rooster_card-001.jpg

4. Jan

1410992215_5_FT247704_cock_challenge_.jpg

5. Paula

1411240179_2893_FT247704_100_7904_.jpg

6. Peggy

1411247466_36_FT247704_20140920_maggis_rooster_challenge__1.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sounds like fun and you Maggi, know how i love cocks…lol!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL!! What an eye catching title!!! Hehee!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well you got me laughing first thing this moing! 🙂 This will be fun Maggi!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

PS Your title threw me off so much, forgot to say what a pretty tag & mini!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I found my Cock last night! WooHoo!!!!

Love your tag Maggi! Pretty, Pretty, Pretty

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Love the projects Maggi 🙂 This should be some cock-fest :O ;D

Maggi you are too funny! I admit my mind went straight to the gutter. 🙂

Haha! I saw the thread title and had to find out more……of course I was thinking of chickens and hens!!!!!
                  Beautiful tag – so pretty!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Well, what self-respecting Swirly Savage is NOT obsessed by COCKS!!!!
                    If anyone isn't yet, I know that this challenge will convert her!!!!

Great challenge, Maggi, and stunning examples!!!!!!

Sounds fun, Maggi!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

After I stopped laughing, because I did have my mind in the gutter. Well come on swirly savages are sweetly wicked sometimes LOL! Your tag is so pretty!!!

I can just picture a tag with a cock on it. Some dimensional tape to make it Pop, perhaps a nice bow, and voila! All done. It could have a cigarette on the back…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

ROTFLMAO, love it! Great samples Maggi, I will have to see what I can come UP with!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Beautiful tag!!! I LOVE the color choices….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.