Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges *WINNER*Antiquities Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 67 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the June Antiquities Kit create a layout with using any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the June challenge.

You can enter as many pages as you wish.

Closing Date 7/15

Once the challenged is closed will have a vote and the winner will receive a RAK from me

Example:

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339176120_12_FT0_100_9327_.jpg[/img]

Entries:

Drybolt(Debbie):
      austinjune-1.jpg

m4gnj(Peggy):

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341146264_36_FT160164_family_portrait.jpg[/img]

Mzule(Misha):
      DSC01305.jpg

Neisa:

[img:width=600&height=587]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342226681_658_FT160164_hi…are_you_here_to_pick_me_up_mom_600x600.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

gorgeous!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, such an awesome layout you've done and such an adorable photo!

LOVE this, Angelica! Love the beautiful layers, your gorgeous butterflies and that adorable photo!

Using the June Antiquities Kit create a layout with using any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
            Please note in the description or title it's for the June challenge.

You can enter as many pages as you wish.

Closing Date 7/15

Once the challenged is closed will have a vote and the winner will receive a RAK from me

Example:

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339176120_12_FT0_100_9327.jpg][img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339176120_12_FT0_100_9327_.jpg[/img][/url]

Love this – and your butterflies are STUNNING:)

That is a precious photo and a gorgeous layout..love the design.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Just Lovely!!!!!! Beautiful flies….

Wow this lo is awesome!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

What a great challenge! I love butterflies and couldn´t be more inspired by such an amazing sample!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! I soooo love that photo!!!!! & your page is just stunning, Ang!!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks girls!! Anyone get their kit yet?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have my kit and as soon as all my company leaves on the 17th, I am going to treat myself to a few days of scrapbooking, to do this challenge and a few others!

Enjoy your kits ladies. It is soooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Nope. Still in limbo according to USPS which keeps informing me that Electronic Shipping Info Received 🙁 (

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.