Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Winter 2015: New Timmy Stuff

This topic contains 45 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

http://timholtz.com/cha-2015-sneak-peeks-sizzix/

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So far, I have only seen 3 things that I are screaming buy me. I think I could live without 2, but 1 is a moost have.

And that is Kim????

I do love some dies (wording) but not much else.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I kinda dug the tattered flower die and a couple of the word arts…but that was about it….

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ooooh I am very exited about a tattered flower punch – yay !!!! I like the words too and the butterfly embossing/dies, but yes a lot will pass me by I am afraid. Mind you …. I have rather a lot already ….. but you didn't hear me say that did you ??

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I like a few of the Thinlits, otherwise….

Maybe it's because I look around this room and see all of the stuff that I already own and realize that maybe, just maybe I should make a dent in that first?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I think I will need some of the words dies but otherwise nothing screamed buy me.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't buy dies, so…none for me! I am awaiting the idea-ology and Ranger peeks though.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I think I will need some of the words dies but otherwise nothing screamed buy me.

I like those too. YOU buy them and cut some out for me. :P

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL Rae, I can do that!!!
                    We should each buy a different die and then trade words.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I want the 1 thinlits die that has the honeycomb and chicken wire. maybe 1 embossing folder.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

My head just exploded! I LOVE the word dies, man awesome! Love the bird, butterfly and the stamp do-hickeies for sure. Not everything though, coffee cup, meh, that must've been a tip o'the hat to his and Mario's love of SB's, the hearts and car, plane things, eh. So I do have distinct yes and no's.

Cool idea on the buying different phrase dies girls!!!! I'll do it if you're interested 🙂

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Nothing for me

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I like a few of the dies but can do without most of them.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

I want the 1 thinlits die that has the honeycomb and chicken wire. maybe 1 embossing folder.

That thinlit die is a most have for me. The rest is nice but I can live without it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.