Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Wistful Blues Mediums Add On Tutorial

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi, ladies. I'm having some inteet connection issues, so I'm just now able to post this. Checl out the blog for some ideas for using milk paint and the Shimmerz Inklingz!

http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/08/using-wistful-blues-add-on-kit.html

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great tutorial Rae! I'm looking forward to playing with the milk paint and inklingz! (Seems weird that you have to store the milk paint in the fridge. LOL.) Loved your little basket you made. That's a great idea to keep the current kit mediums handy on your desk!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Loved it Rae…I have one of those wooden boxes kicking around…all I have to do is find it…sooo Pretty!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, ladies! I really do love milk paint. I bought some from Michaels a while back- pink, green, and blue. I see myself using it a lot. It looks great on wood!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great video Rae, I've never heard of the milk paint before, I'll have to check out Michaels next time I'm there.

I never heard of it before and it looks like an awesome product. Great tutorial and I love the caddy that you made Rae.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.