Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop woohoo!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Just won my bid for PSE7 for only $22.50 including the shipping! Now, I can start leaing some of this stuff you guys do!

Wow! That is a terrific price! There is lots to lea….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did you get on a beezid type of site!! WOW!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Jan, WHOOT!!!!!!!! !amazed !amazed !amazed for you; that's awesome!!!!!! (And maybe you'll lea why I call it SoS, LOL)

AWESOME!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Cool, Jan!! You are gonna love it!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OH MY, that is FANTASTIC!!!!

Awesome price for that Jan! Congrats and have fun with it!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW Jan….you got over..that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Jan, WHOOT!!!!!!!! !amazed !amazed !amazed for you; that's awesome!!!!!! (And maybe you'll lea why I call it SoS, LOL)

OK, Peggy….whatcatalkin'bout???

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]
                S o S = Spawn of Satan. Obviously, I'm finding PSE to be somewhat frustrating. My fault, really. I should take a day or two to sit down and lea the basics without ADD interfering.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

What? Where did you find that???? I have been holding out because, even though it costs less than I pay for my kit LOL, I have been holding off.

[quote]
                  [quote]

[/quote]
                  S o S = Spawn of Satan. Obviously, I'm finding PSE to be somewhat frustrating. My fault, really. I should take a day or two to sit down and lea the basics without ADD interfering.
                  [/quote]
                  lol!

What? Where did you find that???? I have been holding out because, even though it costs less than I pay for my kit LOL, I have been holding off.

ebay. I had to bid on several before I won one for a price I was willing to pay. I just tried to find ones that ended late at night since I thought fewer people would be up to outbid me.

LOL…Thats how I got my Cricut Expression.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.