Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Woohoo!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm so excited – so last Thursday I won a prize from Prima Marketing for joining in on their UStream video class. Then today I'm checking all the posts on Facebook and I get like halfway through them and I come across the post from Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and they posted the three winners of their 8000 Fans Celebration from last week where you just had to sign up on their Facebook and leave them a comment and I was one of the three winners! I was so surprised to see my name listed, I won a years free Subscription to their magazine! So I never win anything, yet this is two things in less than a week….sooooo….I bought myself some lottery tickets! You know they say things run in three's so you never know – I'm keeping my fingers crossed! ;D

LOL! Good luck on the lottery ticket:)

Snagg1
        Send PM

That is freakin awesome!! Congrats and good luck with the lottery ticket! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congratulations on the lucky streak!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That's great! 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

Well, did the lottery ticket payoff??? ;D

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

CONGRATS Steph – you're on a roll! It's funny, I was going to tell you to buy a lottery ticket, but you beat me to it! Was your ticket for last night's 649, or was it for tomorrow's lotto max (hopefully it was for the lotto max, since it's $40 million)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Woohoo….that's awesome!! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

It's fun to be on a winning streak. Hope your good luck continues!!

WTG, Steph!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Okay so I checked my lottery ticket this moing and guess what….I WON! A big $10, hahaha – maybe I should have specified to the Lotto Gods yesterday that I meant I wanted to win The Big prize! Oh well at least I won something. Mind you I still have a ticket for the Loto Max tomorrow, lol.

I was actually holding my breath reading this post, I was for sure you were gonna say I won, I won, I won! haha!
                      You are on a roll girl!

Okay so I checked my lottery ticket this moing and guess what….I WON! A big $10, hahaha – maybe I should have specified to the Lotto Gods yesterday that I meant I wanted to win The Big prize! Oh well at least I won something. Mind you I still have a ticket for the Loto Max tomorrow, lol.

As my good friend and mentor, Scarlett O'Hara, says….Tomorrow IS another day!
                      (I just love Scarlett!!)

Oh how awesome is that Steph!!!! Congrats!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Yay!! Steph!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.