This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Got in to the gallery and uploaded some of my LO's…now I just need to figure out the avatar thingie..

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Good for you Mariellen!!! Do you have a photobucket account?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

no..but just was in touch with Krissy and shes going to put my mug up tomorrow…beware!! LMBO OH and I'll have the Aug kit so I'll be an official Swirly girl ..;)

yay!!! mariellen

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awesome Mariellen!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

no..but just was in touch with Krissy and shes going to put my mug up tomorrow…beware!! LMBO OH and I'll have the Aug kit so I'll be an official Swirly girl ..;)

It will be nice to 'see' you….. 🙂

congrats!

YAY!!!!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Fantastic, Mariellen it will be great to see you. All hail Krissy the exalted swirly fairy god!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

YAY!!! One step done!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.