Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Would anyone like to play with this?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have this super cute picture of my DD but the image quality isn't what I would like it to be. I was thinking of using it for Ang's Butterfly Challenge. I would love to see what Florabella or something would do with this. It's grainy-can that be fixed? I don't know much about Photoshop and want to lea! 🙂

00000009-1-1.jpg

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So cute!! I am sure a lot of us will. I will give it a go too ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Well, the file size is very small. I usually need something larger than 1MB. But here are some conversions in Florabella, Alien Skin Exposure, and Totally Rad Actions.
        [img:width=500&height=331]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224120_55_FT43812_florabella_vintage_haze.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=600&height=397]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224120_55_FT43812_00000009-1-1_copy_2_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=397]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224120_55_FT43812_00000009-1-1_copy_2a_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=397]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224120_55_FT43812_00000009-1-1_copy_2a_copy_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=500&height=331]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224120_55_FT43812_00000009-1-1_copy_3.jpg[/img]

I didnt play with removing the grain, I just cant enlarge because of the small file size. So it gets pixilated. ..
        Oh, and she is beautiful!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I did a spot coloring too so I won't post that one since Lisa's looks better than mine anyway ;D .

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oops helps if I put the pics with my post ;D
            [img:width=443&height=304]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224460_2_FT43812_jabbottscott_3.jpg[/img]
            [img:width=450&height=311]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288224460_2_FT43812_jabbottscott_4.jpg[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous work girls!!

I did a spot coloring too so I won't post that one since Lisa's looks better than mine anyway ;D .

Stop that!! Post it anyway…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Here is one I did a bit more vintage.

[img:width=430&height=301]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288226088_2_FT43812_jabbottscott_2.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]

Yours is way better, trust me. Be back with the pic… I missed spot

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I tried to close up the background and blurred her head a bit. 🙁

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]
                      [quote]

[/quote]

LOL.. Yours is better trust me but here is mine.
                      [img:width=423&height=299]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288226147_2_FT43812_jabbottscott_edit.jpg[/img]
                      [/quote]

I love this one Mandy!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I messed up near her hairline, so I was gonna fix it a little.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

What? You can't even tell!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Ok this one is a bit more cleaned up and I just blurred all the way around her.
                            [img:width=423&height=299]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288226508_2_FT43812_jabbottscott_edit.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.