Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques YAY!! SO happy..playing a little!!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Thanks to Lisa, who did the micro bead tut a while back…don't know WHY I didn't think of this earlier…SEED BEADS! Since I also make jewelry, I have a TON of these….it worked GREAT!!!

Seed

cool!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

These look awesome Manda!! They look like tiny bubbles which is really neat!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yeah, I think that colored ones would look awesome all crushed up!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Those are gorgeous Manda…like little dew drops.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

How cool are those Manda, Wow!!

Thanks guys!! I am gonna crush up some since they are on sale so cheap at HL.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Ok Manda, If you are still in the mood to play do you think you might be able to give an idea on how to make something similar to the following pics!

Ill explain better! I'd love to know how to make some alpha letters, like the second picture but not quite so furry. The first one looks just like diamond dust the second??? i have no idea.

Any chance you might have an idea on what could be combined to make a slightly less overgrown version of 2???

[img:width=716&height=486]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278373885_23_FT2236_letters.tiff[/img]
            [img:width=530&height=328]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278373885_23_FT2236_furry_letters.tiff[/img]

no pics!

I would love to help! Links didn't post!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Crushed colored ones sounds cool. Another thing I was going to try was use some alcohol ink on the diamond dust.

Oh yeah, swell idea!!

Manda, that is awesome!! They look beautiful!!!

What an awesome look, Manda!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Love it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.