Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Yeah Maggi!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats on making the top 30 finalists for G45 design team! WTG!!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thank you Kathi!!! I am so excited and OMG, what shall I do for my final project?? Gotta do a video which I am not that great at . I could send in three descriptions of projects but I think it is important to do the video so I will do it!! Thanks again for the kudos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Maggi, I knew you would make it!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh my! This is so exciting! Go Mags!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congratulations Maggi! I was so happy to see your name in the graphic 45 email! I'm happy for you and your video will be great. Don't worry!

that's awesome! Big congrats Maggi!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Big congrats sweetie! I´m so happy for you!!!!
                And best of luck in the final round:)
                Hugs /Angelica

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

YAY!!! Maggi!!! Congrats!!! I hope you go all the way!!!! So happy for you!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thanks everyone so much!! I appreciate the votes of confidence!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Big congrats sweetie! I´m so happy for you!!!!
                        And best of luck in the final round:)
                        Hugs /Angelica

Thank you Angelica, I did not recognize you by the name saga! How are you doing? I hope life is treating you better!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Super congratulations Maggi! I hope you make it!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I saw the announcement this moing and Yayyyyyy!!!!!
                            I KNEW you would make it, Maggi, congratulations!!!!!

(Have you decided on your final project? Your videos ARE good, my dear!)

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Congrats Maggi, you would be a wonderful addition to their team. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.