Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff You know you're addicted when…….

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

The first thing you do is log-on to SwirlyDoos to see what's new before you even get the moing paper from the yard!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ohoh….I think I am getting addicted too …good moing ladies 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The first thing you do is log-on to SwirlyDoos to see what's new before you even get the moing paper from the yard!

Hey, I don't get the paper! LOL! Swirlydoos is an all day ritual for me. I check in several times a day- It is my top source for news, and it is my online home!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Rae, ROTF!!!!!!!!!
          I have forced myself to not log in until after breakfast (that's when I read the paper). Otherwise, I end up running late for the rest of the day.

feed the cats and make the bed..get my coffee and here I am!!!

You take time to make your bed before logging on….Girlie, you have WILL POWER!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I make mine when I get up. I clean the kitchen after breakfast while the coffee's getting ready, too. I hate messy bed and dirty dishes and countertops.

I get up, get my coffee, get my childs breakfast so she will let me look at my computer, feed the kitties and here I am… again…and again…and again…

your husband walks into your scrapbook room , sees your ass squeezing out the back of the chair, grabs it and says I think you need to get up every once in a while, otherwise you wont be able to get out of this chair, gives it a good squeeze, tus around with a smile and leaves…

I continue my scrappy adventures for many more hours…lol from moing till night and in between. My lappy is always open to the site…And I pop in when I can.

I get the kids all ready for school..park them in front of the fireplace…set the timer for 10 minutes…log in…drink my coffee…hear the alarm…head to the bus!

your husband walks into your scrapbook room , sees your ass squeezing out the back of the chair, grabs it and says I think you need to get up every once in a while, otherwise you wont be able to get out of this chair, gives it a good squeeze, tus around with a smile and leaves…

I continue my scrappy adventures for many more hours…lol from moing till night and in between. My lappy is always open to the site…And I pop in when I can.

When I read this …it made me laugh. My DH read some article where they mentioned how a smack to the butt…lol..was like a dose of vitamins. So we went around swatting everyone on their butt here…and would say…well…now you got your vitamins! It was pretty funny at the time. Thank goodness it passed.

I make mine when I get up. I clean the kitchen after breakfast while the coffee's getting ready, too. I hate messy bed and dirty dishes and countertops.

Ditto!!!!

[quote]

When I read this …it made me laugh. My DH read some article where they mentioned how a smack to the butt…lol..was like a dose of vitamins. So we went around swatting everyone on their butt here…and would say…well…now you got your vitamins! It was pretty funny at the time. Thank goodness it passed.
            [/quote]

Cute!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I LOVE IT! Thank you for making my day Lisa!

[img:width=46&height=54]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289157494_336_FT48074_111smileychubbyhilarious.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

…you go shopping for a new cell phone and the way you compare different models is how well they display the Swirlydoos page!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.