Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Your Layouts?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

What do you gals do with all your lo's? I have a frame that I switch out with my different ones, I also put a couple on my bookcases in the living room, and on my desk in the den where I scrap. I also have a bunch in my album, but, as my scrapping has gone so much more dimensional, they don't fit, so that leaves quite a few just stacked up on my cart 🙁 What do you gals do?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have them in albums and that got to be rediculous 'cause I have soooooo many. so now they are in boxes, and I have boxes and boxes and boxes. LOL, I have to find a home for some of these layouts!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I slap them into D-ring albums right away, too much clutter otherwise…
          I do mean to set up something or other to display some of them; I'd like to keep a few out in the open.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Since I'm just getting started, mine are stacked up on a shelf right now and I'm getting a little worried about how I'm going to store them and who will want them one day.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I'm thinking since so many are of my kids and granddaughters, I might make some gifts to my mom. I love them being out because they are so pretty, but there's only so much space :?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I always have two layouts displayed on easels on the mantle. Right now, I have mine in totes, but I am going to store them in albums. What I'd really like is to have a carousel to display them on. I should work on making one of those.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I always have two layouts displayed on easels on the mantle. Right now, I have mine in totes, but I am going to store them in albums. What I'd really like is to have a carousel to display them on. I should work on making one of those.

That's a great idea!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Boxes and boxes,like Maggi. It's actually pretty sad..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

That's a great idea!
                      [/quote]

I second this. Perhaps design and a video?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

LOL! We shall see. I should make a trip to Lowe's and see what I can do. 🙂

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I do have several of my favorites framed and hanging in my scrap room.

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Hhmmm….this sounds like a REALLY good idea! Good thinking Rae ;D

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

I have mine all in D-ring binders and now I have one of these Recollection stands from Michael's and the most recent ones go in there so when company is over they can just flip through them.

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

I have some of mine framed sitting on shelves in my scrap space, the others are hanging from 3 rings on an old hat stand i hauled out of the garbage and painted.

[img:width=400&height=533]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398775175_41_FT238327_scrap_room_3.jpg[/img]
                                [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398775175_41_FT238327_scrap_room.jpg[/img]
                                [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398775175_41_FT238327_scrap_roon_2.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                                Krissy
                                Swirly Admin
                                  Send PM

I have some in frames, but the majority of them are in d-ring albums. I get them at HL or M's when they go on sale.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.