Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Your OLDER Layouts……

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

from when you first started out scrapping. Do you look at them and see everything you would do different now? Does it drive you crazy?Or, are you encouraged by the advancements you've made? Where do you have them?

I am encouraged but also update some of my older LO's from time to time by adding stuff and sprucing them up.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

yeah, some of my older ones are pretty lame, but I don't think I would change them, because I like to see the progress I am making. The old ones are tucked waaaay back in the closet in post abums because they are very flat!!! The grandkids like to look at the older ones more than the newer ones!! (?)

I would like to lift my old ones swirly style!!

Mine are in albums. I am amazed at the creative advances I have made.

yeah, it blows my mind. It seems like such a slow, but drastic progression for me. It almost makes me kringe to look at some of my first. I like seeing the advancement though.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have my old ones in albums with my other albums. I love looking at them. Scrapbooking has changes sooooo much!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Mindblowing when I look back at those first Creative Memories albums. Most of my scrapbooks are kept on the bottom shelf of my sofa table, in display. While I'm not crazy about them now, my kids/dh love to still go through them. I wouldn't change a thing, just keep on growing.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Here is my 1st page back in 1999

[img:width=499&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284430122_12_FT34716_100_29820.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Like my construction paper heart??? Hehee!!

That would be great FUN!

Here is my 1st page back in 1999

[img:width=499&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284430122_12_FT34716_100_29820.jpg[/img]

YEAH……one of my first's years ago, looks very close to this. It was classic pooh, same size! I have no idea where it is right now w/the move.

Scrapbooking has advanced to endless possibilities now!

[quote]

That would be great FUN!
            [/quote]

I think that would be a great challenge!!

I wish I could!! When I got divorced I gave all 10 of them to my son to keep.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Mariellen, your avi is so cute! Is that you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.