Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots ZVA DT Call

This topic contains 124 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey girls, just got this message for Kim the ZVA DT Coordinater

Do you have a thing for bling? Are you addicted to Crystal and Pearl flourishes and various cute or classic shapes and icons? Zva Creative has all of that and much more. If you love trendy blossoms, brads and gorgeous flower buds then Zva is the team for you!

Designers will serve a 6 month term (from November 1, 2010 – April 30, 2011) with a possibility of an extension for another 6 months. We compensate generously with our products and we compensate well for published work. Open to all USA and Inteational designers who are at least 18 years of age.

To apply, here's what you need to do:

Create either 3 layouts -or- 3 cards -or- 3 of any combination. If you are diverse and dabble in more than one category, that is wonderful, but not necessary, please feel free to show us your other talents. You can submit up to 6 projects, but 3 is required. Projects can be previously published and/or posted online.

We prefer that you use Zva Creative products on your entry, but that is not a requirement. Our latest Summer CHA products are in stores now. If you have any questions please send an e-mail to [email protected]

Please e-mail your entry to: [email protected] by midnight (Pacific time) Monday, October 25. Please put Zva DT Submission in the subject line of your e-mail. Please attach the images of your projects and keep each image under 500 pixels (100k) Submissions accepted immediately. A Confirmation e-mail will be sent to all applicants. New designers will receive a phone call or e-mail on or after Thursday, October 28 and the announcement will be made as soon as all designers have been notified.

Please include the following information in your submission email:

* Your name, address, phone number and e-mail address
      * Your blog link (if you have one)
      * Your online gallery link(s)
      * Message board(s) where you participate
      * Link to your resume (if you have one)
      * A list of design teams you are currently serving on (includes manufacturers/wholesalers, stores, challenge blogs, etc.)

Monthly Zva DT requirement:
      3 layouts -or- 5 cards -or- 2 layouts/2 cards -or- 1 layout/3 cards
      altered items can be substituted for layouts
      (Projects will be uploaded to the Zva Creative gallery for you)

We hope this will be a positive experience for everyone and we appreciate you sharing your talent with us..

Thanks so much…we can't wait to see your work!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Good luck to all who participate. I have no time in my schedule with evening classes that I am taking, but I want to show my support to all you swirly gals with such amazing talent.

Go forth and create! 🙂

Well said Jen!! when people submit, post it here too so we can oogle it!! 🙂 🙂

OK – let's change that to Go forth and create and share with us!!lol

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That's better!!!!
        And best wishes to all Savages who submit!!!

I need to have a heart to heart with my husband tonight. About me quitting my job, so that I may play with all of the beautiful things in this world that have to do with scrapbooking…

SOMEONE SLAP ME SILLY!!!!

Never mind..I just had a moment..

Well, my plate is full. Although I would LOOOOOOVE to be on that team as well!!! Maybe when my te is up at Heartfet Creations I can try.. but thanks for the heads up Ang!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Just a little insider tip….they are VERY generous on what they give you to work with!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you HAD to go there, Angelica!!!!!

I sooo wish that I had the time; I'd love to try out just for the challenge.

Oh….maybe I'll apply!! Thanks Ang:)

Snagg1
              Send PM

Go for it Tina!!! They would be silly to not take you.

I'm always afraid to throw my hat in the ring…EGADS! Gives me hives.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Go for it Tina!!! They would be silly to not take you.

I'm always afraid to throw my hat in the ring…EGADS! Gives me hives.

NONSENSE! Lisa, you are waaaay talented! Just do it! (And share your goodies with me when you get the spot!! LOL!)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh….maybe I'll apply!! Thanks Ang:)

DO IT! !lol

Just a little insider tip….they are VERY generous on what they give you to work with!!!!!!!!!!

OMG…I have to stop reading this thread….I would use bling on everything if I had it all…don't tempt me!!

I think you should all go for it!! You are all so talented!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Tina, Lisa, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.